Our social service team assists both residents and their families through transitional periods.
Resident and Social Services
Our social service team assists both residents and their families during transitional periods. We also provide essential information, manage requests and concerns, help in care planning, and manage discharge planning for each resident.
We can arrange professional services for:
- Dementia assessment
- Psychosocial and Psychiatric Evaluation
- Individual therapy
- Arrange transportation to appointments
- Accompanying resident to appointments upon request
- Power of Attorney
Care Plan Development
A plan of care is written to assure that the resident’s care needs are met and maintained. An interdisciplinary team, in coordination with the resident, his/her family, or representative, develops and maintains a comprehensive plan for each resident. Care plans are revised as changes in the resident’s condition dictate. Reviews are made at least quarterly. Residents are invited to attend. If they so choose, a letter will be sent notifying them of the date and time of the conference.
Membership to the Resident Council is open to all persons residing at Farmington Country Manor. Residents are elected to the Council Board to represent the residents of the facility.
The purpose of the Resident Council shall be:
- To afford a place and time of free expression regarding problems
- To assist personnel in solving problems within the home.
- To afford a place and time for the management to inform the residents of special rulings and conditions.
- To promote opportunities for residents to have special events by making suggestions and, where possible, in organizing such events.
Speak to an Admissions Specialist
Stay up-to-date with the latest updates, images, and activities by following us on Facebook today!
701 S. Main Street
Farmington, IL 61531
Stay up to date with the latest COVID updates, visitation guidelines and more, here at Farmington Country Manor.