As the premier skilled nursing home in Fulton County, Illinois, Farmington Country Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day.
We specialize in two very important areas:
- Providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
- Offering a safe, clean, and loving environment for our local residents who require long term care and wish to stay close to their loved ones.
Our personalized “Back on Track” program provides the highest standard of therapy and skilled nursing services. This program is designed to quickly return you to your previous routine after a serious illness or major surgery. Our care plan team will educate each resident about their condition and treatment plan. Our goal is to return you to your highest prior level of function.
At Farmington Country Manor residents enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms and the beautiful views from each window. Inside, our friendly team and relaxing décor aide in healing and help our residents feel more at home. We strive to make our facility as beautiful and comfortable as possible.
At Farmington Country Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing home is challenging. At Farmington Country Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. We believe in the freedom of choice which allows residents to take charge of daily decision making from meal choices to the activities they participate in. We keep a lively and engaging environment encouraging each resident to be as active as they choose to be.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. We look forward to meeting you!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified
- All rooms have electric high/low beds and cable TV
- Personalized “Back on Track” rehab to home program
- We provide inpatient and outpatient therapy
- Our rehab program includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Home-like amenities to make your stay most pleasurable
- Daily activities provided for active senior living
- Admissions can be processed 24/7
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day